2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Great Truck
By FordFan on 04/09/07 10:29 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have worked for Dodge and Toyota, both of there trucks can't compare to the quality and performance in my opinion, to a Ford. I'm a Ford guy and there really is nothing better. I love the 4.0l, lots of torque. Yea it eats gas, but I didn't but a truck for gas mileage. I love it. Excellent job Mr. Ford

The Lil' Ranger that can
By 68CudaGuy on 10/02/06 06:24 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Since this is the 5th Ranger I've owned I'd have to say I really like them. Had a 85, 88, 91, and 97 before this 04. Still have the 91 with 280,000 miles so far. I've got the 3.0l and 5 speed manual and even going back and forth to Birmingham AL last week for classes I got 26+ mpg at some crazy 75-80mph speeds. She's no speed demon but as far as trucks go but I feel confident enough to drive her on any interstate. I do plan on doing a few things to improve horsepower and mileage as I can afford them. My wish list includes a cat back exhaust system, Edge Performance piggyback chip, K&N Fuel injection setup, 180 degree thermostat, and I'm considering replacing the fan with an electric unit.

Seats!
By vols on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a good little truck, but the seat suck. I have the 3.0L not enough power and poor miles. The 4.0L I had get the same mieage with much better performance.