2004 Ford Ranger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Perfect Present
By Nick Wray on 01/05/10 20:26 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

After Highschool graduation it was time to upgrade over my 86 Silverado. I knew for a while I wanted a Ranger, Im impressed with way my truck handles and drives. The 3.0 is a good mixture of performance and fuel effiency. Its a solid little truck, that looks as good as it drives. The extended cab is perfect for transporting all my gear to and from school. It can hold all my fishing and camping supplies inside, out of the elemets. The Edge package gives it an awesome stance. I opted for the 2 wheel drive, over the 4 simply for the fact that I dont plan on doing any serious off-roading in it.I upgraded the head unit and rear speakers, simply because Im going through my loud music phase.

Awesome Truck
By mslrep on 12/01/04 23:51 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Honestly, I was out looking at a Tacoma but just couldn't get over that front end and I found the Toyota dealers were just too proud of their trucks. Went by the Ford dealer on the way home and set my eyes on a loaded Ranger Edge. I got more serious when I found out my brother-in-law had a 2000 Ranger with 87,000 miles and the only problem he's encountered has been a sensor replacement, $34.00. I was really sold when the dealer came $4000 off the list. Drove it back to St. Louis that same week end and by the end of the trip, I noticed the truck really coming alive with personality, looks, handling. Matched with the auto and 4.10 ratio gears you c

love my truck
By cobb on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This truck is awsome. looks great,drives great. and i got it for $12000 after the rebate from ford. the ground clearence is great also.

Trucking in style
By flynns2u on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love the truck the best purchase my husband and I have ever made now go and get one today and start enjoying it

i love it!
By edgey1 on 04/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

ive had many trucks before but this one is my favorite one. Gas mileage is better than the 4.0 but not hardly the power though. very fun to drive this truck. it has a tight sporty feel and it has plenty of ground clearance.

My edge
By niss240x@aol.com on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a fun and sexy truck. you cant help but look and compare yours to all the others you see every day, make sure you drive it with an attitude.

mileage stinks
By mikeydontlikey on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

the truck is great. but the gas mileage that it gets is really bad. i have yet to get over 240 miles on a tank of gas and thats driving mostly freeway going to and from work. no i wont recomend this vehicle to anyone unless they love spending money on fuel.