2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
It's A Fun Ride
By sjs on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

It is a good ride with good power that just needs some fine tuning.

BEST COMPACT TRUCK
By REIDA WESTON on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge Plus Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I'V ONLY HAD MY RANGER EDGE FOR ONE MONTH AND I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH IT I KNOW I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION ON PURCHASING THIS TRUCK. ITS FUN TO DRIVE AND EVERYWHERE I GO PEOPLE STARE AT IT. THE EXTERIOR IS SO GOOD LOOKING I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S A COMPACT TRUCK. I HAD AN EXPLORER BEFORE THIS AND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE BEST VEHICLE I'VE EVER OWNED. IT HELPED ME TO DECIDE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER FORD. I BOUGHT GM FOR 30 YEARS AND THE LAST THREE WAS NOT IMPRESSIVE. THE ONLY PART I AM "NOT HAPPY" WITH IS THE GAS MILEAGE. MY EXPLORER GOT 21-22 MILES PER GALLON AND THIS SMALL TRUCK GETS ONLY 15-19. I HAVE THE FUEL FLEX 3.0 V6.

# 3
By victor cavagna on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge Plus 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have 2002 edge plus i towed a 6x12" uhaul to my property load and also bed of the truck good test for torque climded 4000'in 4th in the auto and also the 4wheeler of it is asome

nice ranger
By leader on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

i bought this new with all the options for a good price. actually paid less than buying a nissan with 4cyl. car is solid. drive very well. i expected a cheap cat and got a gem. for has come a long way in quality. so far no problems and hope i have none.

great compact truck
By isitever on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

this is a great compact truck for the money......just bought a week ago...it had 3000 cash back...how could you go wrong for a 4x4...so far so good.....lots of power with the 4.0 and 5spd auto.it also has lots of options...if your looking for a compact truck then test drive one .....

good small truck
By vminghelli on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Off-Road 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I spend a lot of time off road this truck does very well .

Level II in VA
By ADIRUBBIO on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Awesome for any outdoor activity known to man. Aftermarket accsessories easier to find and cheaper than that of import trucks. The motor is very strong for a V-6. Tranny is smooth. Revs at about 2700 rpm at 75 mph. Great for gas mileage concerns. Gas mileage is about 250 miles a tank for about $18.00 bucks. That is average DC area traffic. Highway gets around 275-285 a tank.

A good truck at a good price!!
By trs on 07/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have had this truck for 3 weeks now,and I am loving it more and more everyday!! The truck handles wonderfully, and is easy to drive. The handling of this truck is much like that of a car's. But has full capacity of a truck. The accelleration is quick, and the 5- speed automatic transmission shifts smoothly. And the a\c is ice cold!! Last, but not least, I love the mp3 stereo system. You can burn hours of music on one disc.

Ranger Edge
By Ford Racing on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Awesome little truck! It hasn't let me down since 1985 when I got my first one, and now I have my new one.

A good balance of features and cost
By ranger1 on 06/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XLT Appearance Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Ranger, went with the extended cab and 3.0L V-6 vs the previous 4 banger and standard cab. Surprised at the improvement in acceleration. Always like the steering and suspension. Extended cab is the only way to go, learned that fact the hard way. Got the truck with a $4K rebate, that really sealed the deal. The XLT package added numerous features, this truck came with power everything, included keyless entry. Ford also had a good deal on an extended warranty, added three more years at 72K miles for around $1,300. No problems to date.