2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Bang For the Buck
By Christopher Dunham on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the third Ranger I have had and they just keep getting better. Good performance,comfortable and fun styling. I have NOT had one problem with any of the Rangers to date. They are solid and reliable. I have compared them to other trucks, for ex: Toyata Tacoma and the quality in craftmanship and the solidness of the vehicle is superior to that of the Tacoma which was really tinny sounding. To date I have not come across a truck in its class that can truly give you more bang for the buck.

2003 Ranger
By Rich Mac on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the first Ford I have ever owned and I'm impressed. I drive about 120 miles daily and I don't have a bad thing to say about my truck.

My Second Ranger
By bigdkmgcee on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XLT Appearance Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second ranger. The first 1998 Ranger XLT took a pretty good side/front impact at about 50 mph from a C Tahoe and the airbags deployed and everything was fine.(My poor ranger was totaled). I did not plan on buying another ranger, but I went to my local ford dealership and the first one I saw was a Ranger Edge 3 litre(BRIGHTE RED w/5 speed auto).I Love It.

FX4 Level II
By Russ M on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought the truck about a week ago and love it, nice power, mine came with the 4.10 gear ratio so gas mileage isn't the best, but does it take off when the gas is pressed!!!!! This is the first vehicle I have bought new and with the 0.0% for 72 months who can pass that up?

Love my truck
By Boatfrk on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Appearance Rwd Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The truck is s smooth as glass, I like the enterior a lot better after I took out the Mickey Mouse jump seats. seats are 60/40 I probably should have gotten the buckets.Gas milage is not as advertised!

2nd Ford
By FordIsGood on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I purchased this truck four weeks after buying an Explorer with the 4.0L V6 and 5spd auto. I was so pleased with the performance of the Explorer I decided to look into the Ranger. The Ranger feels very solid, the engine is strong, and the transmission is silky smooth. The ride can be rough on less- than-perfect roads. Gas mileage is reasonable for a truck with this size engine.

Broke at 300 miles
By mschneid on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

It seems like a neet truck to drive but I would know because the tranny is broke at 308 miles. Hopefully I didn't make a major mistake by buying this vehicle.

I am glad I bought Ford Tough
By wc123 on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 2dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Every thing with this truck has been just wonderful. From the sales person, owner and car. I love it.

best truck
By g-dog on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I had many compact trucks, but the ranger beats them all. the quality of ride and the durability is by far the best i had. Off-road and on the road the ranger handles excellent. I would recommend a ranger to anyone looking for a midsize truck.

Edge
By laddy on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Edge Plus Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Owned 2002 Edge 4door before this one. This time I purchased the extended cab without the 4 doors. Huge mistake! I highly recommend the 4 door when purchasing the extended cab.