2003 Ford Ranger 3.0L V6 5-speed Manual 6.0 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews 3

2003 Ford Ranger - Consumer Reviews

Edge Regular Cab Pickup (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual 6.0 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
The little truck that could do anything
By midnight_stang on 12/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Ranger 2dr Regular Cab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This truck is a great all around vehicle. A daily driver to work, trips to home depot, cargo hauler, contractor truck, off-road fun, this truck can do it all! The design is tested and true, the interior and exterior look and function great. Can't complain about anything. My second Ranger, and each one is as solid as the next.

Recommend
By ucf6515 on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Ranger 2dr Regular Cab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I would definitely recommend this truck. The seats are uncomfortable if you are traveling long distances. The truck is fun to drive, although I would opt for the 4.0 if I could afford it. The 5 speed manual shifts easily, but the clutch took a day or two to get used too.

Never been better
By NHRA on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Ranger 2dr Regular Cab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This truck is a joy to drive every day. This is my second ranger and I enjoy all the changes. My 2003 Edge regular cab 4x2 came with a 3.0l v6 and a 5 speed manual transmission. This engine can pull! There are plenty of options and packages available that anyone should be able to find what they like. Oh yeah, and edmunds, quit saying the "Ranger needs a V8" because you neglect to say this for the Tacoma, Frontier, S-10 or Sonoma. If you get the 4.0l, or the 3.0l in the regular cab, you will see there is power aplenty in the one compact truck with the best features and value on the market.