2003 Ford Ranger Consumer Review: 2003 Ranger ratings

2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Review

2003 Ranger ratings
By bfunk62 on

2003 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my Ford Ranger! I think the exterior as well as interior design are awesome. It is fun to drive and gets OK gas mileage. I just calculated mine today and I get 16.5 mpg. This is actually really good for a pickup truck. On the other hand, because it's such a small pickup truck, the ride is extremely rough and any pothole or uneven road will throw the truck around. The driver must keep their hands on the wheel at all times because unexpected bumps will send it off the road. I noticed this in two other Rangers that I drove, so I can say that they are rough riding trucks and not just from one experience. Overall I love my ranger and I think it is 10x better looking than Chevy S-10's!

I love the exterior design of my truck and the two tone seats give the interior a not-so-plain look. The gas mileage is unbeatable for a pickup truck.

I did not like the square grille that came stock on my truck, so I bought a stock honeycomb grille. Also the ride is very bumpy and the driver always has to watch the road to avoid big bumps in order to have a semi comfortable ride.