2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
2003 Edge
By mikeforeman on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent truck

don't buy
By Derek11883 on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I put a total of 126 miles on the truck before flippig it over and totaling it. I was only going 38 mph around a slight curve in the road with some rain. I was hospitalized for one day. police think there was something wrong with the truck as do I

Love my truck!!!
By peejay on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I traded in a 1990 Ford Ranger 4x4. This truck seems to be much wider then my previous truck. I have never had an automatic before, so it has been hard getting used to that. If I had it to go over again, I would buy a manual transmission. Other then that, it is a great truck.

Truck
By Big John D on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I hate this truck, it is uncomfortable,unreliable, and it backfires every 5 miles, so i quit driving it.

Fun Little Truck
By Robert Moulton on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I like the bold styling of the Edge package, and the quick response of the 5-speed/3.0 6 cyl engine.. The Sonic Blue metallic paint job is a real head turner.. The 6-cd am/fm stereo system has a really clean sound....

2003 ranger edge
By oxmill on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

this is my 3rd ranger. i really like the truck. my first was 1999 xlt, the 2nd a 2001 xlt, and my 3rd is an edge 2wd. my only problem with the vehicles has been with the brakes. my first two rangers had to have the brake rotors turned at 25,000 miles which seemed a little early.

Great Truck
By givedamony on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I always wanted a supercab if i bought a truck. I only qualified to buy a single cab truck and i bought the Ford Ranger Single Cab Edge 5spd 3.0 6 cyl. I have had it not even a total of 24 hours and i am in love...

Great truck!
By nanolazer on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Fun to drive. Sits high. Handles like a sports car. Hauls like a truck. Everything you would need in a vehicle. Comfortable seats, good fuel economy, nice view of the road, great sounding stereo, A/C works good. The EDGE has great ground clearance and looks good with the raised hood and grill.

Best of the best
By David Page on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Great truck I love the way it looks and drives

ford ranger review
By jermsac on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

the truck drives good and shift nice and has a good engine