2003 Ford Ranger - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Nice edge
By Fernando on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I don't have 4x4 but I have cross a river and had a lot of fun in the mud. Te ranger edge is a nice truck i would recomended to any one.

Excellent Truck!
By Ecotec02Cav on 04/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is My second Ranger....Coming from a 86 2wd 4cyl 5 spd to a 03 4x4 4.0l 5sp auto........Very comfortable and powerful!! as it says it is built FORD TUFF....I would reccomend this truck to anyone!

High on Value. Low on Gimmicks.
By jesse janzen on 03/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Ranger 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd Styleside SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd Ranger. I just can't find another vehicle in the under $15,000 price range, car or truck, that I like more. This vehicle does everything right: payments are affordable; interior is roomy and comfortable; fuel economy is good; load capacity is more than you'd think; it's easy and fun to drive; it looks good inside and out; and--best of all--it's TOTALLY RELIBLE. This truck seems ideal for a single person who only wants to operate one vehicle. This truck does it all! It's no wonder my friends and family always want to borrow my truck.

2nd Ranger
By eng21 on 03/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Ranger 4dr SuperCab XLT Appearance Rwd Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Ranger. I loved my first ranger and kicked myself after I got rid of it. Now, I'm back in the saddle with a new '03 Ranger. Rides nice (for a truck), smooth engine, smooth shifting transmission, decent cabin space. Some things haven't changed hardly at all, like the climate controls are practically the same as my 1991 Ranger. But as long as it's functional, who cares! I've read the 60/40 bench seat is uncomfortable for long trips. It's not a Cadillac. I'm sure the bucket seats are better, but the 60/40 aren't uncomfortable at all.

fx4 II
By russ123 on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Ranger 4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Beat it up it can take it

I love my FX4
By OBX-FX4 on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Ranger 4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Off-Road 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second ranger in one year. I chose the FX4 since i really needed the 4wd, and it seemed like a tough truck. As an auto customizer i was looking for a truck to haul engines and to use as a daily driver, and to have a warranty! This truck is great, its perfect as it is as far as ride height and capability. I have done no exterior modifications for the first time on any car, however i did replace the air filter with a high flow and shell out the intake air box. Very happy with the truck.

Best of the best
By David Page on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Ranger 2dr Regular Cab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great truck I love the way it looks and drives

GREAT TRUCK
By BRUCE H on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Ranger 4dr SuperCab XLT FX4 Level II 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

WE SELL 10-15 RANGERS A WEEK AND ALL OF OUR COUSTOMERS LEAVE WITH A SMILE. THIS IS TRULY THE BEST COMPACT TRUCK ON THE ROAD.

Love my Ranger.....
By bterril on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab Tremor Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought my 2nd Ranger just recently and I have to say that I love it more then the first. I love the way that my Ranger handles. It is a very smooth ride compared to previous. Since I have bought it I have been driving anywhere I can. The interior is a big improvement from my last Ranger. I love the fact that there is no carpet in the Tremor Ranger. Very easy to clean up. The only real complaint I have with it is that the Tremor comes with the 3.0L flex fuel V6. There is some power but not like the 4.0 . For those of you that are into music and have to have a thumping stereo, I would defenitly recommend this truck for you.

ford ranger review
By jermsac on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Ranger 2dr Regular Cab Edge Rwd Styleside SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

the truck drives good and shift nice and has a good engine