2002 Ford Ranger Consumer Review: The blue ghost

2002 Ford Ranger - Consumer Review

The blue ghost
By raymondlatulippe@yah on

2002 Ford Ranger XLT Appearance 2dr SuperCab (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My name is rayray I got my ranger in 2002 love at first site xlt supercab 3.0 v6 5 speed automatic bright island blue it is only a4x2 never got stuck. I live in mass how about 6 to 8 inches of snow no problem. I put 20s chromes and a chip but it is very rough on the trany I also put bilstien shocks and fuel injection this truck is a looker i have 66,500 miles on it. Iwant to do a lot more to her. The best way is to buy one stock and do the add-ons yourself. You will glad you did great truck my girl says I spend more time with the ghost than her haha she is right. So go buy a Ford ranger you will be glad you did. Rayray!

my favorite thing is you can buy a ford ranger well stocked at a good price.i have a 3.0 v6 beefed up great engine but the 4.0 i heard is quick i have had my 3.0 up to 113 mph she had more to go but the tire rating made leery. these rangers are built good for any use you want also my paint is great.

Well the brakes could need some help and more torque would be nice. The straps are cheep on the tailgate. The ride well you say I am in a truck that is for sure. I had a slow leak in my tire nobody could find it. Well it was the chrome steel wheels had a small rotted hole in it. Later rayray!