2002 Ford Ranger SuperCab 3.0L V6 FFV 5-speed Automatic 6.0 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2002 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

XLT Appearance SuperCab (3.0L V6 FFV 5-speed Automatic 6.0 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Best compact truck ever!
By jermz17 on 05/06/12 01:03 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford Ranger SuperCab XLT Appearance 2dr SuperCab (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck with almost 100K miles on it, It drives good and preforms good, I have a 2WD 4 door super cab and could not ask for more, in the winter it handles the snow well and in the summer it handles the asphalt better. It tow almost 6K worth of goods and gets up to speed when you want it too, the only problems I have ever had were the oil sender sensor and a valve spring breaking, other than that its the perfect compact pickup I have ever owned!

The blue ghost
By raymondlatulippe@yah on 03/21/10 21:12 PM (PDT)

2002 Ford Ranger SuperCab XLT Appearance 2dr SuperCab (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My name is rayray I got my ranger in 2002 love at first site xlt supercab 3.0 v6 5 speed automatic bright island blue it is only a4x2 never got stuck. I live in mass how about 6 to 8 inches of snow no problem. I put 20s chromes and a chip but it is very rough on the trany I also put bilstien shocks and fuel injection this truck is a looker i have 66,500 miles on it. Iwant to do a lot more to her. The best way is to buy one stock and do the add-ons yourself. You will glad you did great truck my girl says I spend more time with the ghost than her haha she is right. So go buy a Ford ranger you will be glad you did. Rayray!