2000 Ford Ranger Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
I bought a 5 year headache!!!
By Sabastian on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

I bought my truck in 2001,I had it a week and noticed some problems, my seats kept popping of the track so they had to replace the tracks,then I noticed a noise under the truck so I took it back and they told me nothing was wrong.Well the truck needed new upper and lower ball joints,and bushings.1 month later I had the truck back in to replace the brake springs in the rear,and both rear shocks.2 months later I had the truck back in to replace the upper and lower control arm. Now I am having problems with my power windows. I had this truck in the shop 12 times in 4 months.

Great Truck!
By kwebsurfer2000 on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

This is a great small truck. It was used when I got it and it is still running strong. It has just enough power to pull a small trailer if needed. It also gets good fuel mileage! I would recommend it for anyone looking for a small truck that gets good gas mileage and runs great!

not reliable car
By bad car on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

this car is 4 years old and is tearing apart inside.

Keeps Runnin'!
By WillRun4Food on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD Stepside SB

As I get ready to trade in my Ranger, I have to leave feedback. What a great truck...I drive quite a bit, and have had nothing but good luck with this Ranger...my 2nd. I have needed no repairs, other than oil changes and a tire recall...dealership even told me I had over 50% of my brakes left! Would recommend this truck to anyone!

2000 Ford Ranger 4Door Extended Cab 4x4
By warriorman on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Would recommed this truck for thoses divers who do not want a big bulky truck this truck rides likes a compact car does!

2000 Ranger XLT Excab
By libsdad on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

No major faults, has been very reliable

My Reliable Ranger
By Lincoln03 on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

Have owned this rig for 38 months. Have only done oil changes and a set of wiper blades. Has never been back to the dealer for anything.

2000 Ranger
By stevem on 06/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

Truck has performed pretty well overall- -the interior and exterior have held up well. It could be a little more responsive while merging--even with the V6 pickup is a bit sluggish.

``
By jah117 on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

`` this is a pretty good truck, not much else to say. It does it's job just fine.

2000 ranger sport
By tim11324 on 03/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

This vehicle has been perfect from day one. Very low maintence, and will perform any hauling function needed around the house.