1995 Ford Ranger Consumer Review: no complaints at all

1995 Ford Ranger - Consumer Review

XLT Extended Cab Pickup (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

no complaints at all
By Denise Partika on

1995 Ford Ranger XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

We bought our ranger new in Aug. 95 it has been a reliable truck for pleasure and for work (rental clean ups). To this day my seats are still in good condition no rips or worn spots. I did have my windshield replaced 4 times. Mine has 185,000 miles on it. Doesn't use or leak oil, trans fluid or water. The suspension is still original no problems. Engine maintenance I had 1 fuel injector fail had it fixed no problems since. I replaced the perge container, starter, battery, couple hoses, brakes, repaired the gas tank filler hose. normal wear & tear stuff.

comfortable on long trips, very dependable, hauls heavy stuff good, tows trailers with ease. gets the same mileage with or without towing a trailer. 18 mph. It likes the higher octane gas & gets better mileage with the super unleaded fuel 20 mpg & has more pep.

the gas tank filler hose costs $450.00 thats over priced for sure. we used some stuff we got from the air port and patched it. It worked & passed smog. the smog tech was shocked he didn't have to send me away. he said not many rangers pass this test.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review