1994 Ford Ranger Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
centament
By sallystruthers on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

good car awesome to drive fun egine keeps my through the day had since 1994 own now with 150000 mles and no major problems

nice truck
By goodmanner3 on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Ranger Regular Cab STX 2dr Regular Cab LB

this is a very well built 4cyl engine, holding up to 150,000 miles so far and im gonna drive it til it dies!

Descent Truck
By SSsuperchargedEi on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Ranger Regular Cab STX 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

My Ranger has the 2.3 4cyl w/100hp and it is unbearably SLLLLLOOOOOOOW. But, it has been a great truck to drive and has proven good off road capabilities.

awesome reliable truck
By woods on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab SB

I am sad that I had to get rid of it. The only problem, too little. I loved it!

Ford Ranger 4x4
By FordTruckman on 07/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I purchased my 1994 Ranger 4x4 new and intended to keep it 4 or 5 years. Its been almost 9 years now and it is still a great running truck with no major problems. It has some minor suspension noises when traveling very slowing over speedbumps or rough terrain but they don't impact the performance.

awesome truck
By maytag on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Ranger Regular Cab STX 2dr Regular Cab LB

great truck, could not ask for anything better. I'm considering keeping it around instead of trading it in.

BUY THE S-10!!!!!
By rangerhater on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab SB

i got this truck last year as a first vehicle. what a dissapointment. I bought the truck w/ 120000 km on it. 17000km later i hate it more than ever. The suspension on the left side is shot. the steering is loose and bulky. the engine...oh hell it won't run smooth until i'm 10 minutes into a drive. there is no fun factor other than the reardrive on a gravel road. this truck is way underpowered.hit a bump while accellerationg and it feels like the rear end is gonna blow up or drop out. If you need a small truck, get the S-10 w/ the 4.3L. I test drove a '94 SS and it could blow the doors off of any truck out there. i wish i hadn't taken the cheaper route

Ranger vaues
By dakotared on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Ranger Regular Cab STX 2dr Regular Cab SB

After having problems in the Ford family of cars. The used Ranger line gets overlooked a lot. If you find one at low miles its a good truck for the price. I have found rangers priced about $ 500 lower than the dakotas or S-10 trucks. Just stay away from the 4 clyinder trucks. The ranger is a fun to drive truck. Even the 2 wheel drive is able to take some heavy off road. duty. To make your Ranger a truck best for the real world , Do a little cheap customising. Just add 15 inch wheels & tires lift blocks on the rear. Now your ready for the muddy country roads or a cormfotable cruise on the interstate. Find yuor roange & have so much fun.

Ranger Rough
By sherwould on 03/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

Purchased my 1994, fully loaded Ranger new. It now has 132,000 miles 9 years later. It has truly been an outstanding little truck. I have never had a problem with it. It still has the get- up-and-go it had when new (4.0 L engine). I am now a believer in the "Built Ford Tough" slogan. If your thinking of buying a used truck, this is a great choice!

Nice small truck
By Happy Truck Owner on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Ranger Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab SB

This has been a very reliable truck with low maintenance costs. I've had the truck for almost 9 years and my largest expense was finally buying new tires!