1994 Ford Ranger Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
Very Suprised
By Eric on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

Overall this truck has surprised me. I'm a Chevy lover and yet i like this truck. Very comfortable and great on gas. Despite i have the two wheel drive version it love the mud. No major problems with it. 189,000 miles and still going strong.

Best I've ever owned
By Mountain Man on 12/04/05 23:03 PM (PST)

1994 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

This has been the best vehicle I've ever owned. After 157,000 miles (mostly commuting), I've not had a single mechanical failure. My only expenses have been maintenance. I drove it on a 12 hour trip and it was as comfortable as any car I've ever driven.

1994 Ranger still going strong
By mamacita99 on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

I purchased this truck new and have hauled a full load on average once each week. After 180,000 miles the only repair involved replacing the clutch after 100,000 miles. This has been one of the most economical trucks I could have purchased. It still runs great and who knows how long that engine is going to last.

This truck just will not stop!
By Fscott on 05/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Ranger Extended Cab XL 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my Ford Ranger XLT Extended brand new off the lot. It has a v6 4.0 liter with auto transmission and let me tell you, this thing will not stop. I mean, I have had almost no trouble out of it. Currently it has 161,000 miles on it and idles and runs like it did 100,000 miles ago. My dad bought a Chev S10 2 weeks after I bought the Ranger, and his truck is about to fall apart! I would buy this truck again any day. When Ford states that that they are built Ford tough....beleive it. This thing has been trough it all, and never fails me.