1. OIL PAN HAD BEEN DROPPED AND NEW
GASKET INSTALLED WITH EXCESS GASKET
SEALANT WHICH WAS SUCKED UP INTO THE
OIL PUMP WHICH REQUIRED A NEW ENGINE AT
APPROX 10000 MILES.
2. REPAIR AND REPAINTING OF ONE SQUARE
FOOT AREA WITH PAINT THAT DID NOT MATCH
3. INSUFFICIENT POWER OF BIG 4-CYLINDER
ENGINE MAKES IT UNSAFE FOR PASSING.
1. COMFORTABLE RIDE.
2. GOOD MANEUERABILITY.
3. EXCELLENT INTERRIOR AND EXTERRIOR
1. ELIMINATE FACTORY DEFECTS.
2. FACTORY TEST-DRIVE THE TRUCK
INCLUDING INTERSTATE TRAVEL AND LACK OF
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.