1991 Ford Ranger Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ranger model:
truck that wont stop
By will_walk on 01/16/11 10:30 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Ranger Regular Cab S 2dr Regular Cab SB

im 18, father gave me this truck when i was 17 nev failed me milage read apprx. 745,367 mi. love the acceleration of the manual tranny. i can blow most cars off the road.

been a great truck
By justin on 07/09/06 18:31 PM (PDT)

1991 Ford Ranger Regular Cab S 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought my Ranger with 139,000 miles on it from the original owner. At 170,000 the over drive went out in the transmission; had it rebuilt, I've got about $2000 bucks in the truck and have been driving it for 5 years and put almost 100,000 miles on in and it's been the best vehicle I've ever owned. Its now got over 230,000 miles on it.

Ford Ranger
By Jan Lockwood on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford Ranger Regular Cab S 2dr Regular Cab SB

Used truck with over 100,000 miles. Has an oil leak that cannot be repaired.Exterior door damaged. Somewhat beat up.

this truck wont die
By 9.03 on 06/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Ford Ranger Regular Cab S 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck is the only automobile I have ever owned. I've never truly liked it as the ride isn't too comfortable, and only has room for two but it's been highly reliable. I've never had a concern for it's well being and on numerous occasions have gone well past redline (not sure on that as there is no tach). I've treated it badly, my brothers (only two other owners) treated it badly, it looks bad thanks to a bad aftermarket paintjob, and gets pretty bad gas mileage 14city/23highway I once decided that if the engine siezed up that my parents would buy me a new car, so i didn't put oil in for 6 months (i'm guessing 7,000 miles) but the engine never quit.