1995 Ford Probe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Probe model:
Love my Probe
By Miss GT on 11/28/04 15:27 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

My Probe has been reliable since day one. It is fun to drive and has many great features including a double cup holder.

Awesome
By Nail on 09/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

this is an awesome car

good car
By schmidts on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

its a good car coulda been faster and with a turbo but im gonna do that. its a good daily driver but if it is driven hard little things have to be fixed but overall i love the car

great car
By schmidty on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

overall its a fun and great car. the only thing is that there is no space for four people which is fine with me for now because i have no family and i drive. they need to start making this type of car again.

great car
By Schmidty on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Fun to Drive, Expensive to Repair
By jdhemm13 on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

I have owned my '95 Ford Probe GT for about a year and a half and it is a great car to drive. I have had one minor accident which was expensive to repair. Another problem, the power window broke six months after I purchased it. Other issues are the regular car things: new tires, brakes, alignment, etc. The V6 24 valve engine and the 5 speed manual provides a fast and fun car to drive. I get pretty good gas mileage, about 21-25 miles to the gallon, good for a V6. From my experience the car does not handle well in snow, even a few inches. I am about to trade it in for an 4x4 SUV to be able to travel in the snow. I would highly recommend this car.

Best and most reliable car I've owned
By DBonta on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

No problems with this car other than you can rev it well past the red line wich destroys the water pump. This car has been reliable and a joy to drive from day one.

Great car for the $
By astonmrtn on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

I have put over 60,000 miles on my car with no problems what so ever. The doors shut tight, the engine purrs to the point I try to restart it at intersections. Performance and driving are wonderful for the price. I would highly recomend....

Really fast: High reliability
By probeguy on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

Car handles great, looks good, and has alot of power. It costs A LOT to repair, but it is worth the money.

Love This Car!
By asdlkfja;lsdf on 11/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

Big Probe Fan! Absolutley love my car!