Crappiest Car ever
By jennyfly09 on
1994 Ford Probe 2dr Hatchback
I bought a 1994 Ford Probe the middle of last year and I'm sorry to say but this is the worst car that I have ever seen. Within a month, I had to pay 1600 to get the transmission rebuilt. To this day, I've paid at least over 2300 dollars in repairs and it still needs repairs done to it. I've read the other reviews here about their probes and they were the lucky ones but I honestly will most likely never buy another Ford again because this one completely ruined it for me. The car was only owned by one other person and she had similar issues with it so i highly doubt its the age because she took care of it, fixed it when it needed to be.
Favorite Features
the only features i like is the cd player thats brand new because the last owner had to replace it and i like the fact that the car looks pretty decent
Suggested Improvements
Put more work into building the car, inside and out, don't build it halfway and do a high quality job because honestly, Ive made 2300 dollars in repairs in less than a year and in my opinion thats just ridiculous.