1993 Ford Probe 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Love my probe

1993 Ford Probe 2dr Hatchback

Love my probe
By Probestah on

1993 Ford Probe 2dr Hatchback

I have a 93 SE and I love it. It didnt wanna go uphill on take off but if you get a new upgraded exaust or some type of small Horse Power adjustment it doesnt take away from the fuel economy and also gives you that little boost. Sound system stinks in this model. Change to a cd player and change to pioneer deck speakers. Also mine came with a stock subwoofer in the back built into the right panel. If you take that out and take the wires from the back of it then buy a subwoofer it will BUMP!!! I have 3 JL audio tens in there now and it rattles my trunk! I have tried many things and it seems to be just fine pushing at 2 and 4ohms. if its shutting off while bumpin try to hook it up other ways.

Favorite Features

Built in stock 25watt rms w/crossover... when you add a cd player all new speakers and a subwoofer to this car it sounds AWESOME!

Suggested Improvements

I've had to replace my exaust, radiator, transmition(jerked between 1-2 gear manufacture defect, eventualy went out), blah blah blah.. this car is worth fixing. rotational tires will help with the performance and less chirping from the tires.