1993 Ford Probe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Probe model:
1993 Ford Probe GT
By retevase on 05/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

Best car I've owned. I have about 80K miles on it now, has never given me a problem. The Mazda motor is very reliable, the only thing I've done to it is change the timing belt and water pump (routine maintenance) and tune- ups/oil changes. It's quick, and insuranve is cheap. Highly recommended.

great reliable car
By mkjdd on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

I've had my Probe for 6 years and the biggest expensive was new tires. Fun to drive with decent power from the 'mazda' engine.

Probe
By Pawel on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

This car has excellent handling and combined with a powerful engine is really able to go place. Few mods and your racing with the best of them.

My love/hate car
By goldengopha on 04/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

Maybe one of the most attractive cars Ford/Mazda has made. Handles great. Get the 5 speed as the Auto smothers acceleration and power. I love this car but be ready to shell out $$$ for *extremely* expensive parts. Paint is very soft, road noise is pronounced.

Great Car
By Tatsuo on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

This car is absolutly wonderful! it is fun to drive and handles like nothing else for the price!

PGT PWR
By Italiasix on 02/26/02 16:39 PM (PST)

Great car wish that they didn't stop building the Mazda V6

I love this car!
By Car*Guy on 02/26/02 15:15 PM (PST)

1993 Ford Probe GT 2dr Hatchback

This is the second one I have owned. I sold the first several years ago to get a rare Mustang. When I decided to get a daily driver I had only one vehicle in mind, another 1993 Probe GT. I have not been disappointed with either of the GT's I have owned one. I love the styling, interior and exterior, the handling and the ergonomics. I've had good fortune with reliability as mine has been very good to me over the years.