1993 Ford Probe Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Probe model:
probe review
By fordreview on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Probe Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car about 6 years ago, and have had very few problems with it to date. The car is almost 10 years old and is now having an idle problem while in neutral on occasion. Besides that, no trouble.

Are you a good driver?
By jmick on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Probe Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I bought my probe at the repo depot when it had about 85000 miles on it. As soon as I got it home, it dropped a manual transmission.... After that the car was a dream. It's a fun car to drive and its tiny engine burns NO gas. Here's the catch, I got into a wreck last year with a Chevy Z71 pickup. It bent his front quarter panel and totaled my car out (bits and pieces of the little thing went flying into traffic). So, if you're a good driver, enjoy! (if you're in the market for one, notice how it sounds like a tin can when you close the door)

Good Car
By probe1se on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Probe Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

I like this car alot. It looks great and performance isnt bad for a cylinder engine. No mechanical problems whatsoever in the 2 years I have owned it. Downside is the interior is very cheap.

THis is an excellent car!!!
By grit on 05/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Probe Hatchback 2dr Hatchback

This is the best car I've ever had! It's a great car. It's a sports car that doen't get you tickets.