My best car ever
By Red Rider on
1991 Ford Probe GT Turbo 2dr Hatchback
My 91 Probe is now 16 years old, V-6 has close to 300,000 miles. Still has original motor and tranny (auto) does not smoke and still has great get up and go. I also purchased a 97 Probe GT a few years ago, because I love this car so much. It is so much fun to drive, great styling, very dependable. Still my daily driver (150 miles each day). This car is fantastic, it handles like a sports car. Still a head turner. Next week I will travel to Minnesota to pick up my new 1991 Probe LX V-6. One owner, 26,000 mi, original tires, it looks like it just came of the showroom floor. Can't wait to bring her home to Colorado. Merry Christmas 2006 to me Trust me this is one great car to own and drive.
Favorite Features
What do I like; hmmmm let me count the ways. V-6 power, 30 MPG (still today I get 29/28) a true beauty of a body style. Sports car handling, very comfortable front seats, awesome heater tons or cargo room in back. Oh yeah, this front wheel drive cat is a sure footed beast in the snow. Nuff Said :)
Suggested Improvements
No car is perfect; the Probe needed cup holders which I installed. Parts are very expensive to replace. The rear seats are made for children or very small adults.