2015 Ford Mustang Convertible Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

2015 Ford Mustang Convertible V6
By Ron

2015 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I just got my 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible v6 with red exterior and black interior. The driving dynamics of this car are absolutely amazing. It feels like a true sports car. The drive is firm but smooth and when you put your foot on the gas the car just flies. I remember when I was taking the car out of the dealer, numerous people passing by were commenting how beautiful the car looks in bright red. My only complaint is that the interior looks plasticy, outdated and kind of cheap. The materials are really mehhh...wish they had done something to make it look more upscale, but all I care about is how it drives and for that this car gets an A+.

Best Convertible Money Can BUY!!!!
By Diane

2015 Ford Mustang Convertible EcoBoost Premium 2dr Convertible (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Wow, this car is sweet! Love the new look and I will tell you so does everyone else! I have people commenting all the time about what a beautiful convertible mustang I have. I admit I think I have the best possible color combination, red with black premium leather. My vehicle is the 50th Anniversary Edition....and boy is it nice. We have a new Cadillac suv and my husband thinks the seats are just as comfortable as that of the Cadillac and that says ALOT.......I had an older mustang convertible that I sold to purchase the anniversary model and I had no problem selling that either......You can't go wrong buying Ford and you certainly won't regret getting the mustang model. I can't say enough good things about what Ford did with the new design it looks and runs awesome!

Mustang GT convertible fan
By Bigteez

2015 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

If you're looking for a commuter car to take the kids to soccer practice, this isn't the car for you. It doesn't turn on a dime, it doesn't have a lot of trunk space, and if you're looking for lots of places to store maps and sunglasses and purses and/or man bags, this also is not the car for you. I didn't want any of the things I mentioned. I wanted a convertible with a big V-8, a nice loud engine, a comfortable front seat, and a top that didn't take an engineering degree to put down. I got all of that and more with my 2015 mustang gt premium convertible with automatic transmission. Manual transmission was not an option as I am somewhat handicapped, but who cares? I put the accelerator to the floor and my mustang jumps ahead of traffic with a nice growl of the engine and pushes you back into the seat. The interior looks great. More leather and less plastic than the 2014 model. The audio system is amazing and rumbles just as loud as the engine. Putting the top down is quick and easy. I've had the car for about a month and I get compliments at the intersection as well as the parking lot at the grocery store. It's a pleasure to drive and I couldn't be happier. I had a 1983 mustang gt convertible years ago but there is no comparison. Before you get to critical, try driving the new GT.

Eco boost is the best of both worlds !
By Mr. Austin

A lot of car for the money ! You can have three of these compared to the price of one Mercedes SL. I had three SL's and do not miss them one bit ! Especially the repair bills ! Everything was $1,200.00 minimum. The Mustang is a a fun and iconic muscle car for a lot of value for your $. With more affordable matinence.
Love it!

Mustang has reached the modern world
By Roger