2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Worth Waiting For
By tabill

2015 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I ordered the 2015 Mustang in Sept. 2014 and received delivery on Nov. 2014. The push button start button is rad! Figured out right away you had to push in the clutch to start the car. If you have read other reviews, you get a lot of looks and thumbs up when you drive the car around. This car just wants to keep accelerating....what a kick! 435 ponies do not disappoint.

Favorite Features

Love driving the manual shift. I haven't had a car with a stick shift since 2006. All the gauges make you feel that everything is under control. 19" black wheels are striking. The sequential turning taillights are a nice touch.

Suggested Improvements

How do you improve on perfect?!!

New Mustang Delivered without Tonneau Covers
By ozzy42

2015 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my new Mustang Convertible almost three months. It was delivered without the protective Tonneau Covers which fit over the large holes in the frame when the convertible top is in the low position. Calls and emails to the dealer asking about this important OEM part, which protecets the convertible assembly from weather elements and debris while the top is down, have gone unanswered. The dealer doesn't have a clue when they will be available and delivered. How could Ford deliver a brand new car with missing OEM parts? Calls to Ford Consumer Marketing also do not get any help. They simply say they are aware of the problem.

Suggested Improvements

Deliver the new car from the factory with all its parts.

The Pony
By James McGale

2015 Ford Mustang GT 50 Years Limited Edition 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Took me forever, but this Mustang finally grew on me and I picked mine up in February. Unfortunately, I live in Niagara and the snow had ruined my chances of bringing it out in early February, but now that I have been able to drive it throughout March... Wow! Am I impressed. Great looking car with amazing acceleration and overall performance, constantly finding reasons to get out and drive it. Love the interior design and feel of the seats, nice touch of the 50 years pony logos on the seats. Wanted the convertible, but the prices were getting too high for me. I am not going to comment on the mpg statistics because I know what I am getting into with a pony V8. Overall, satisfied buyer.

Favorite Features

5.0 Coyote is great, well refined, awesome power. Love the interior design and space, fits a guy like me comfortably. (I am 6'4) Love the track apps and line lock, some fun apps to fool around with... can't seem to stop using the line lock feature and doing unnecessary burnouts everywhere...

Suggested Improvements

Wish I had the backseat of the challenger to be honest, but again I knew what I was getting into. I have to agree with a couple other people that the touch controls for the A/C & heating are a bit of a nuisance, in fact, the entire touch screen can be a bit of a complicated mess which can be distracting while driving.

love this car
By john dragoo

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have had my mustang for 2 months now. This is a home run. I get 25 MG in city driving on premium fuel. I had a V6 2012 and there is no comparison. I drive it in sport mode and there is plenty of pep. Love the premium interior. Can,t believe I got so much car for 31K.

Favorite Features

Engine, shifter and IRS.

Suggested Improvements

None

Ford !! congrat's you got it right
By Michael Kenitzer

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

What an awesome car, the 2015 mustang is a work of art. the interior is simply amazing, the body lines are breath taking. I drove the other two pony car's. there is no mistake, the mustang win's hand's down. In every way !!

Favorite Features

Body line's

Suggested Improvements

I don't think you can improve, on something that feel's so right.