2015 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 43 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

2015 Ford Mustang

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

BEWARE - driveline vibrations that Ford cannot fix
By UltimateW

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

If you are considering buying one of these cars, be aware that there is an design/engineering issue which causes a vibration between 55-70mph. Ford cannot figure out the problem, many owners are having to leave their cars at the dealers for months waiting for parts to be ordered which may/may not be able to fix the problem. IF you are considering buying a S550 mustang (2015+) MAKE SURE you drive it to 55 MPH-70mph and pay attention to vibration. It may be subtle, it may be drastic. This isn't 1 in 50 this affects, its more likely 1 in 2 that this problem exists in.

Reference: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15990

Recommendation: as pretty as they are, do not buy an S550 Mustang until Ford steps up and reengineers a solution to this problem. This may mean a completely new driveshaft, differential, and output flange for all users - BUT wait till Ford releases a TSB before you consider buying one of these.

Eco boost is the best of both worlds !
By Mr. Austin

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium 2dr Convertible (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

A lot of car for the money ! You can have three of these compared to the price of one Mercedes SL. I had three SL's and do not miss them one bit ! Especially the repair bills ! Everything was $1,200.00 minimum. The Mustang is a a fun and iconic muscle car for a lot of value for your $. With more affordable matinence.
Love it!

Really fun car
By John Blade

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is an entry-level sports car that begs to have a great time. It handles extremely well and power is abundant. Shifting is smooth and have worn the Pirelli Zero rears in about 8500 miles. Other than that the car has been a pleasure to drive,my wife thinks the Impact Blue is sexy and I love floorring it whenever possible.
Just too much fun to drive-every time!

Mustang has reached the modern world
By Roger

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium 2dr Convertible (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great car

One sassy lady
By Vicki

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Always loved the way the Mustang looked but never wanted one because I heard they were gas guzzlers. When I saw the 2015 Mustang I knew I had to have one and when I found out about the Ecoboost I was sold. There are no words to describe how much I love my car. It is one smooth ride with a great get up and go. I get so many comments on the way it looks. I commute 40 miles a day and only fill up once a week. There is not a lot of room in the back but it's just my husband and I so I have no complaints.