V6 Auto base model
By hawkeye22 on
2014 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
One reviewer said he was looking at Ford because they didn't take government money. I admit that was a consideration for me. I went looking for a Fusion but found they were pricey. I will have to drive the mini van in the snow but that's a necessary compromise in the Midwest. I have 1500 miles on my Mustang now, I'm getting 23 mpg so far (the same as my 08 Grand Prix) and this car makes me smile every time I look at it. You can modify a 'stang but I think mine looks great as is. I'm glad I didn't get a boring car. Bucket List! PS-I do have the auto tran but that wasn't an option for the review. Cost-under 22K. I get the feeling you can get an even better deal if you bargain better than me.
Favorite Features
Body style, headlights, tail-lights, horse-power, handling, pretty good gas mileage so far. NOT boring. Fun to drive. Very favorable pricing with the current rebates. I've seen used ones the same model asking for more than I paid new.
Suggested Improvements
The door makes a fairly clunky sound when you close it rather than a smooth "snick" but you probably need to spend and extra 20k and get a BMW for that.