2014 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: V6 Auto base model

2014 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

V6 Coupe (3.7L V6 6-speed Manual)

V6 Auto base model
By hawkeye22 on

2014 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

One reviewer said he was looking at Ford because they didn't take government money. I admit that was a consideration for me. I went looking for a Fusion but found they were pricey. I will have to drive the mini van in the snow but that's a necessary compromise in the Midwest. I have 1500 miles on my Mustang now, I'm getting 23 mpg so far (the same as my 08 Grand Prix) and this car makes me smile every time I look at it. You can modify a 'stang but I think mine looks great as is. I'm glad I didn't get a boring car. Bucket List! PS-I do have the auto tran but that wasn't an option for the review. Cost-under 22K. I get the feeling you can get an even better deal if you bargain better than me.

Body style, headlights, tail-lights, horse-power, handling, pretty good gas mileage so far. NOT boring. Fun to drive. Very favorable pricing with the current rebates. I've seen used ones the same model asking for more than I paid new.

The door makes a fairly clunky sound when you close it rather than a smooth "snick" but you probably need to spend and extra 20k and get a BMW for that.