My 5.0 GT Premium Convertible 6 Speed
By corvettekev on
2014 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)
There she was - 5.0 vert with a 6 speed, loaded, white with a black roof and interior. The car is very spritely, almost go kart like, especially after trading in a Hemi Challenger. She rides on rails, stops on a dime and is jack rabbit quick. The interior fit me better than the SS and sight lines are better in the GT. The interior, its comfortable & ergonomic. It's not gadgety or gimmicky. The GT is more suited to a 50+ year old than the SS. Wrap up - For me, it's a great choice with no regrets. Enjoy the ride.
Favorite Features
- Brembo brakes - AWESOME - 19 inch black rims really set the car off - Terrific ergonomics - Better than expected visibility - Keep in mind I had the Challenger which had possibly the worst blind spot ever.. - Great acceleration, brakes and steering. - There are SO MANY post buy upgrades and places to get the stuff from, its not funny. There also club and forum support. Things to keep in mind - This is not a 4 true seater unless your back seaters are liliputians. It's a 2+2 and for short jaunts, it's not bad - Trunk - its small
Suggested Improvements
The exhaust is way too tame. A Roush axle back took care of that. For this price point, HOW ABOUT HEATED SEATS with the leather? The guages need to be scrolled thru. How about a stack like the SS/RS? Small trunk and back seat - But we knew that going in..
By barbara342
on 06/08/14 05:08 AM (PDT)

My car 1990 Blue Mustang is going to become an antique this coming year with 100,000 miles looking for this new one

By barbara342
on 06/08/14 04:44 AM (PDT)

This is exactly what I want