1 of 1 people found this review helpful
My 5.0 GT Premium Convertible 6 Speed
By corvettekev on
2014 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)
There she was - 5.0 vert with a 6 speed, loaded, white with a black roof and interior.
The car is very spritely, almost go kart like, especially after trading in a Hemi Challenger. She rides on rails, stops on a dime and is jack rabbit quick. The interior fit me better than the SS and sight lines are better in the GT. The interior, its comfortable & ergonomic. It's not gadgety or gimmicky. The GT is more suited to a 50+ year old than the SS. Wrap up - For me, it's a great choice with no regrets. Enjoy the ride.
- Brembo brakes - AWESOME
- 19 inch black rims really set the car off
- Terrific ergonomics
- Better than expected visibility -
Keep in mind I had the Challenger which had possibly the worst blind spot ever..
- Great acceleration, brakes and steering.
- There are SO MANY post buy upgrades and places to get the stuff from, its not funny. There also club and forum support.
Things to keep in mind
- This is not a 4 true seater unless your back seaters are liliputians. It's a 2+2 and for short jaunts, it's not bad
- Trunk - its small
The exhaust is way too tame.
A Roush axle back took care of that.
For this price point, HOW ABOUT HEATED SEATS with the leather?
The guages need to be scrolled thru.
How about a stack like the SS/RS?
Small trunk and back seat - But we knew that going in..