2014 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Absolutely Love It!

2014 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Absolutely Love It!
By eatdrums on

2014 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

My last 'Stang was a '96 GT. My V-6 is faster, and more fun to drive than that car was, though I loved it as well. Acceleration is excellent. More than enough to get me into or out of trouble. I took it on a mountain road, and it cornered great great. Always predictable. IRS will be nice, but I went fast enough to have some fun. I'm not Jeff Gordon. If you're looking for a fun to drive dependable car with plenty of power, and allot of looks, and comments, you'll love this car! Ya, the GT hauled, but I'm getting 29-33 MPG with my V-6. How fast do I need to go? Back seats are ok for 5'9, and under. Don't like Ford's Sync, but it was hardly a deal breaker. I love this car!!

3.7 liter engine faster than many V8's Adjustable steering feel Rear backup sensors Visibility Ease of bluetooth audio Voice controls Very accurate Phone book sync, & dial Build quality Absolutely gorgeous!

Sync system is Not very intuitive Console storage is not generous