Used 2014 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

14 Body Style Coupe
By Joseph Hayes

2014 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

The Mustang lends itself to an endless list of personalization/customizing! So many sources and never a dull moment
How many other models of any make have 50+ years of continuos production? Not Many! It's a popular car because it's FUN

Awsome Car
By Adam

2014 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Let me just say I have always thought mustangs were over rated. I never accualy owned one until now and I see why they are so popular. I traded my 2007 toyota tacoma in to get my 2014 Mustang convertible priemium v6. It is black with black convertible top and black leather seats. Its a gorgeous car. Nothing but complements were ever I go. It handles great and has awsome acceleration when needed. For a convertible it does not have much road noise compared to other hard top cars and trucks i have owned. Very solid builtbuilt with great entertainment features like ford sync and the interchangeable underglow coloring lights under the dash and the instrument panel. Surprisingly larger trunk space than expected with a convertible. Only complaint i have with the entire car is the non rear seat space. Also got the car used with 32k miles but its covered still under ford warrenty plus the tyotoa delearship i purchased it at gave me an unlimited mile engine power train warrenty for life at no cost.

Awesome Muscle Car!
By Chris Conner

2014 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

gotta have it green retirement dream car
By Timothy Burkholder

2014 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have always been a mustang lover since I owned a 69 mach1 when I was 17. I was looking for a perfect vehicle for my retirement, and so I bought a 2014 mustang with the 3.7L v6 and am so happy with it. It gives me the performance when I need it and the fuel economy when I don't. I am getting an average of 26 mpg to and from work. I get so many people looking at my car with the "gotta have it green". I know they are green with envy. Keep up the great work Ford.

Black and Gold
By William Herold

2014 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

First new car I ever bought for myself, V6 Premium with Pony & Comfort Package, Black with dealer furnished Gold Le Mans stripes. Constantly getting comments from people that think it's a V8. I've owned a bunch of 1st Generation Mustangs, including a 68 GT/CS, & 3 - 70 Mach 1's. This isn't fastest Mustang I've ever owned, but definitely my favorite. It's my daily driver and I've put over 32,000 miles on it already. I took it from San Antonio, TX to Sturgis, SD for the 8th annual Mustang Rally, even there among so many great Mustangs I got a few compliments. My V6 automatic would not have a problem beating a stock mid 60's 289 or 302 2bbl., but I didn't get even close to 30+ MPG Highway and they were lighter weight than current 5th Gen. Mustangs.