2014 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Awesome Muscle Car!
By Chris Conner

2014 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

gotta have it green retirement dream car
By Timothy Burkholder

2014 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have always been a mustang lover since I owned a 69 mach1 when I was 17. I was looking for a perfect vehicle for my retirement, and so I bought a 2014 mustang with the 3.7L v6 and am so happy with it. It gives me the performance when I need it and the fuel economy when I don't. I am getting an average of 26 mpg to and from work. I get so many people looking at my car with the "gotta have it green". I know they are green with envy. Keep up the great work Ford.

Black and Gold
By William Herold

2014 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

First new car I ever bought for myself, V6 Premium with Pony & Comfort Package, Black with dealer furnished Gold Le Mans stripes. Constantly getting comments from people that think it's a V8. I've owned a bunch of 1st Generation Mustangs, including a 68 GT/CS, & 3 - 70 Mach 1's. This isn't fastest Mustang I've ever owned, but definitely my favorite. It's my daily driver and I've put over 32,000 miles on it already. I took it from San Antonio, TX to Sturgis, SD for the 8th annual Mustang Rally, even there among so many great Mustangs I got a few compliments. My V6 automatic would not have a problem beating a stock mid 60's 289 or 302 2bbl., but I didn't get even close to 30+ MPG Highway and they were lighter weight than current 5th Gen. Mustangs.

My "Gotta Have It Green" Dream
By Magicsky@hotmail.com

2014 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have always been a Mustang fan, and this 2014 model is as close to perfect for me as I could get. I purchased this convertible with 32,000 miles on it and have since put about 20,000 miles on it. It is very difficult for me to let it stand still in the garage. I love driving this car so much. I have driven a pick up, an economy car, luxury car and German sports car, and the Mustang is the best road handling of the bunch. The acceleration is incredible, the braking is strong, and the fuel economy averages about 23-24 in town. Driving with the top down brings you much closer to nature especially living in a place like Central Florida. It can get super hot outside, but it is difficult or me to not want to put the top down. This car definitely draws the looks of passers by and the admiration of others who have not realized their dream of Mustang ownership. So far, I have not had any mechanical issues to attend to. I purchased a Ford Factory Extended Warranty and so far it has gone unused.

Dream Car
By dman36

2014 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned and driven a lot of cars over the years but this is " the one".

The ride and the way it drives.

None.