2013 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Mustang Sally

2013 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

GT Convertible (5.0L V8 6-speed Manual)

Mustang Sally
By 13vert on

2013 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for a couple of weeks now and 700 mies. So this is a first impression with 700 miles on the odometer. The 5.0 convertible puts a smile on my face every time we go for a ride. I love the retro styling (old enough to have seen it the first time) and the exahuast note with the top down. Just took the first leg of a 140 mile trip and it performed flawlessly. It is a base model GT convertible with M6 and 301A tech package, which includes SYNC. For the trip with a little preplanning we managed to get everthing in the trunk for a 4 day trip (wife and myself) including a small cooler. Would I buy it again? Yes!!!

5.0 engine Hands free blue tooth (must with manual 6 speed) Exterior Styling Overall comfort of the bucket seats

Not much storage space in the front (don't know where they would add any though) Notchy manual transmission, supposed to get a little better with miles, but ordered a shifter bracket just in case.