2013 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: One Sweet Pony

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

One Sweet Pony
By cleveland5 on

2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Had my 2013 Mustang special ordered and delivered in November 2012. Mine is red candy colored with the saddle interior and turns lots of heads. Handling is better than I expected around a turn, and this car makes 40 mph seem like 20 in the way that it's meant to be driven hard. I've got 8043 miles on the odometer so far and problem free, and this is somebody that always keeps his right foot on the gas. My average fuel economy is 21 mpg mostly city. Got 33 highway when cruising at 55. And Camaro RS drivers don't even bother trying to race me at a stoplight. Pretty good performance out of these 3.7 V6s. As McDonalds advertised in its commercials: Bada-baa-ba-ba...I'm luvin it!

Sync, navigation, dual Front Power Seats, instant weather display, movie showtimes, and most of all the smooth sounding engine and feel of it.

It's such a good car, there's not much to gripe about for what it is and what it's designed to do. Ford outta take some weight of the car and lower the center of gravity in its next redesign I'd say since it does keel over like on a ship in really fast cornering...not by much though I'd say maybe 5 or 10 degree roll.