No competition for the price
By mustangdavey on
2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
I'll start off saying I might be biased, I'm a second generation Mustang owner, and I hope this is my first of many. This car feels powerful, especially for the price. 325hp - and you can feel every pony (pun intended). Fuel economy is good, I get about 21-26 mpg highway, city can go down to 17 if it's bad. It really does not feel under powered like the V6 Challenger does. Sequential turn signals are spiffy too. The one thing to be warned about, is if you are a lead foot like me, you can get some pretty scary axle hop as the suspension isn't independent like cars twice the price. And it is cruel and unusual to put adults in the back seat.
Favorite Features
Sport mode! The traction control is great, drove it all winter - in Chicago. There are a lot of cost effective aftermarket parts for performance improvements and cosmetic tweaks to really make it yours. Blind spot mirrors. Once I learned to use them my driving feels much safer. Customizable interior lighting lets you pick whatever color you like for your gauges, ambient etc.
Suggested Improvements
LED map lights should be standard these days, but they are not. You can get them for $25 on the internet and install them yourself pretty easily. One touch turn signal would be wonderful. Sync is cool, but there isn't a button to go straight to bluetooth audio that I've found.