2013 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Great Car-Great Price

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Review

Great Car-Great Price
By dwisor on

2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I've been driving my Mustang for about six months now, and I have yet to be disappointed. The V-6 engine really has a suprising amount of punch and I simply love the way the Sync system works. The mileage has been as promised, and no warranty issues that need to be fixed. I think a review has a better impact if it has some criticism, but I really don't have anything to criticize. I especially like the entire lighting package-bright exterior, customizable interior. If you are thinking about buying a Mustang-drive it at night-it's an entirely different experience.

Ford Sync-I can do just about anything with the stereo or my phone without taking my hands off the wheel. Lighting-I love the MyColor feature-it allows me to pick thousands of combinations of colors. I also like the pony shaped puddle lights that shine on the pavement. I also like just how bright the headlights shine.

This is not a complaint at all, but it would be nice to have the Sync do even more with the phone-such as type and send text messages.