2013 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: First stang

2013 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

First stang
By buldaawg on

2013 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Not sure about the folks bitchin about road noise, hardly any road noise at all. The V6 at 65 MPH on the level Hwy here in the Desert is getting 31 to 32 MPG. 25MPG up in the hills. Bumps in the road not a problem either. This is a sports car, if you wanted more storage, buy an Escape. If you want silence, go by a Caddy. The V6 has 307HP and gets you up to speed in no time; I hit 80 first time out and didnít even know it till I looked at the odometer. With gas over 4 bucks and I donít want a battery driving POS..this is the best car for the money.

Favorite Features

The SYNC system is awesome; The buttons at your fingertips can control sync, speed, sound levels, your phone and radio stations. I feel like Iím getting into a fighter A/C cockpit, but with the comfort of a 6 position controllable seat. Good stereo system, good room in the trunk.

Suggested Improvements