2013 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Beautiful design, but it better be your second car
By 1happycamper on 02/02/13 19:45 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

We purchased the 2013 Ford Mustang GT in August of 2012. It is beautifully built, nicely detailed, has the Sync system which allows hands-free calling and streaming of Pandora, etc. However, the comfort of the car is horrible!! If this is your play car only, it might work. But if you have to drive this car any distance, forget it. You can definitely feel the road, but not in a good way. Every bump hurts after a little while. And forget trying to drive it in the rain...yikes! So Ford, you did a beautiful job in making a nice car, but the comfort factor made us sell the car within 3 months.

So I purchased the car of my childhood dreams.
By rc112 on 11/30/12 19:15 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

After lusting after Mustangs since I could remember, I finally got one. It's a base model v6 with an automatic transmission and a black pinstripe. It looks amazing. It handles well and it's very fun to drive and fast. However, I mention some cons: The interior is badly utilized. It looks cool, but there's little space to put things. Your ipod and phone take up the cup holders. And then the center console where you'd have your arm is the only other place to keep things. It's deep but not very wide. The glove box is TINY. A little tiny compartment under the radio controls would have been nice. And the gas mileage is a lie. 30 mpg? I am lucky to get over 22 on avg. And I don't go over 70.

I Made A Great Choice!
By marceloq on 08/15/12 11:02 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I test drove 3 cars in the Ford Line (Fusion, Focus, and Mustang). I selected the Mustang and am glad I did. This car is fun to drive and gets looks from all. The exterior styling is what caught my eye plus the performance from the V6 is excellent. I opted for better MPG so I have the 6 speed manual.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Mustang Coupe in VA is:

$182 per month*