Used 2013 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Not what I expected
By kommentlhogin on 04/17/13 22:39 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

The car is quick, comfortable and smooth, but it lacks that taut, sporty, nimble feel.

One Sweet Pony
By cleveland5 on 04/07/13 08:36 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Had my 2013 Mustang special ordered and delivered in November 2012. Mine is red candy colored with the saddle interior and turns lots of heads. Handling is better than I expected around a turn, and this car makes 40 mph seem like 20 in the way that it's meant to be driven hard. I've got 8043 miles on the odometer so far and problem free, and this is somebody that always keeps his right foot on the gas. My average fuel economy is 21 mpg mostly city. Got 33 highway when cruising at 55. And Camaro RS drivers don't even bother trying to race me at a stoplight. Pretty good performance out of these 3.7 V6s. As McDonalds advertised in its commercials: Bada-baa-ba-ba...I'm luvin it!

First stang
By buldaawg on 02/15/13 10:43 AM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Not sure about the folks bitchin about road noise, hardly any road noise at all. The V6 at 65 MPH on the level Hwy here in the Desert is getting 31 to 32 MPG. 25MPG up in the hills. Bumps in the road not a problem either. This is a sports car, if you wanted more storage, buy an Escape. If you want silence, go by a Caddy. The V6 has 307HP and gets you up to speed in no time; I hit 80 first time out and didnít even know it till I looked at the odometer. With gas over 4 bucks and I donít want a battery driving POS..this is the best car for the money.

Beautiful design, but it better be your second car
By 1happycamper on 02/02/13 19:45 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

We purchased the 2013 Ford Mustang GT in August of 2012. It is beautifully built, nicely detailed, has the Sync system which allows hands-free calling and streaming of Pandora, etc. However, the comfort of the car is horrible!! If this is your play car only, it might work. But if you have to drive this car any distance, forget it. You can definitely feel the road, but not in a good way. Every bump hurts after a little while. And forget trying to drive it in the rain...yikes! So Ford, you did a beautiful job in making a nice car, but the comfort factor made us sell the car within 3 months.

So I purchased the car of my childhood dreams.
By rc112 on 11/30/12 19:15 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

After lusting after Mustangs since I could remember, I finally got one. It's a base model v6 with an automatic transmission and a black pinstripe. It looks amazing. It handles well and it's very fun to drive and fast. However, I mention some cons: The interior is badly utilized. It looks cool, but there's little space to put things. Your ipod and phone take up the cup holders. And then the center console where you'd have your arm is the only other place to keep things. It's deep but not very wide. The glove box is TINY. A little tiny compartment under the radio controls would have been nice. And the gas mileage is a lie. 30 mpg? I am lucky to get over 22 on avg. And I don't go over 70.

I Made A Great Choice!
By marceloq on 08/15/12 11:02 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I test drove 3 cars in the Ford Line (Fusion, Focus, and Mustang). I selected the Mustang and am glad I did. This car is fun to drive and gets looks from all. The exterior styling is what caught my eye plus the performance from the V6 is excellent. I opted for better MPG so I have the 6 speed manual.