2013 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Simple fixes could make it better
By gam2 on 07/26/13 09:39 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

My 2013 GT (6 speed manual) was purchased new. The 2-3 shift under anything over moderate acceleration sucks. I've also had several instances where second has been difficult as well. Rear axle hop noticed in certain situations. I am not hard on this car. It has also developed the well known engine tick. Will have to visit the dealer. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. Other than that I like it.

2013 GT Premium Automatic
By bob_graham on 07/02/13 22:58 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Love the car. Had it for 6 weeks. Went with the automatic - a little easier on the drive to work. Just a great ride - looks like the end of an era. looks awesome sitting next to our 66 5 speed coupe.

2013 Mustang GT/CS coupe
By flassh on 05/08/13 15:31 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is an outstanding value, compared to the Challenger and Camaro competion. It has way better sight lines from the drivers seat and power to weight ratio is much better. The 2013 model year upgrades and improvements are impressive compared to the 2012 model year Mustang. I know the rear suspension is considered old technology but Ford has done an outstanding job and continued to make improvements to the rear suspension technology in my opinion. This is a fun car to drive and the 5.0 engine puts down gobs of power. The car regularly with combined driving gives me 22-24 MPG and I am not driving it like a Prius owner trying to build the economy symbols on the dash that they have.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Mustang Coupe in VA is:

$159 per month*