Used 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Coupe Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

V6 6speed
By Taylor

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I am the second owner of my car, I got it for a fair price for a base V6. I have no bluetooth or navigation but there are buttons for them on my radio. I went to the dealership to ask if i could have the Bluetooth connect ability put in the car, they said they could put something aftermarket and have a sensor on my dash for around 400 bucks, i was not pleased with this response and needless to say I wont have that installed. Other than that there is an auxiliary hook up in the center console but no smooth way to have my phone out of the compartment attached with to the cord.

No competition for the price
By mustangdavey

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I'll start off saying I might be biased, I'm a second generation Mustang owner, and I hope this is my first of many.

This car feels powerful, especially for the price.
325hp - and you can feel every pony (pun intended).
Fuel economy is good, I get about 21-26 mpg highway, city can go down to 17 if it's bad.
It really does not feel under powered like the V6 Challenger does.
Sequential turn signals are spiffy too.

The one thing to be warned about, is if you are a lead foot like me, you can get some pretty scary axle hop as the suspension isn't independent like cars twice the price.
And it is cruel and unusual to put adults in the back seat.

Sport mode! The traction control is great, drove it all winter - in Chicago. There are a lot of cost effective aftermarket parts for performance improvements and cosmetic tweaks to really make it yours. Blind spot mirrors. Once I learned to use them my driving feels much safer. Customizable interior lighting lets you pick whatever color you like for your gauges, ambient etc.

LED map lights should be standard these days, but they are not. You can get them for $25 on the internet and install them yourself pretty easily. One touch turn signal would be wonderful. Sync is cool, but there isn't a button to go straight to bluetooth audio that I've found.

Worst Mustang I ever owned
By jake440

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

13 Mustang very cheaply made have bad noise in dash bad mileage like 16 -17 highway has only 1800 miles rear back up sening unit bad power is just fair one of the worst cars I ever purchased .the does even sound good this is m,y 4th stang no more

nothing

recall them all seems to be not very many happy with them

One Sweet Pony
By cleveland5

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Had my 2013 Mustang special ordered and delivered in November 2012. Mine is red candy colored with the saddle interior and turns lots of heads. Handling is better than I expected around a turn, and this car makes 40 mph seem like 20 in the way that it's meant to be driven hard.

I've got 8043 miles on the odometer so far and problem free, and this is somebody that always keeps his right foot on the gas. My average fuel economy is 21 mpg mostly city. Got 33 highway when cruising at 55. And Camaro RS drivers don't even bother trying to race me at a stoplight.

Pretty good performance out of these 3.7 V6s. As McDonalds advertised in its commercials: Bada-baa-ba-ba...I'm luvin it!

Sync, navigation, dual Front Power Seats, instant weather display, movie showtimes, and most of all the smooth sounding engine and feel of it.

It's such a good car, there's not much to gripe about for what it is and what it's designed to do. Ford outta take some weight of the car and lower the center of gravity in its next redesign I'd say since it does keel over like on a ship in really fast cornering...not by much though I'd say maybe 5 or 10 degree roll.