2013 Ford Mustang Coupe 3.7L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

V6 Premium Coupe (3.7L V6 6-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
No competition for the price
By mustangdavey on 07/15/14 17:05 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I'll start off saying I might be biased, I'm a second generation Mustang owner, and I hope this is my first of many. This car feels powerful, especially for the price. 325hp - and you can feel every pony (pun intended). Fuel economy is good, I get about 21-26 mpg highway, city can go down to 17 if it's bad. It really does not feel under powered like the V6 Challenger does. Sequential turn signals are spiffy too. The one thing to be warned about, is if you are a lead foot like me, you can get some pretty scary axle hop as the suspension isn't independent like cars twice the price. And it is cruel and unusual to put adults in the back seat.

Worst Mustang I ever owned
By jake440 on 03/21/14 20:57 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

13 Mustang very cheaply made have bad noise in dash bad mileage like 16 -17 highway has only 1800 miles rear back up sening unit bad power is just fair one of the worst cars I ever purchased .the does even sound good this is m,y 4th stang no more

One Sweet Pony
By cleveland5 on 04/07/13 08:36 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Had my 2013 Mustang special ordered and delivered in November 2012. Mine is red candy colored with the saddle interior and turns lots of heads. Handling is better than I expected around a turn, and this car makes 40 mph seem like 20 in the way that it's meant to be driven hard. I've got 8043 miles on the odometer so far and problem free, and this is somebody that always keeps his right foot on the gas. My average fuel economy is 21 mpg mostly city. Got 33 highway when cruising at 55. And Camaro RS drivers don't even bother trying to race me at a stoplight. Pretty good performance out of these 3.7 V6s. As McDonalds advertised in its commercials: Bada-baa-ba-ba...I'm luvin it!