2013 Ford Mustang Convertible 3.7L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

V6 Premium Convertible (3.7L V6 6-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Dream Car come true...
By lemuria81 on 12/13/12 20:37 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I bought the 2011 v6 Mustang coupe due to the many refinements and was very happy with it, but I had bought the base model and was wanting a convertible. There was enough refinements in looks and performance, as well as features that got me to trade in my 2011 for a 2013. This is the first time I have ever owned a convertible so it is a new experience for me. I think everyone should own a convertible at least once in their life! I got the premium auto with pony package, all leather and sync. The drive is much better than the 2011 and the looks are more masculine on the 2013 than the 2011. Even with the V6, there is enough power to do what you want!

Great Car-Great Price
By dwisor on 11/11/12 14:49 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I've been driving my Mustang for about six months now, and I have yet to be disappointed. The V-6 engine really has a suprising amount of punch and I simply love the way the Sync system works. The mileage has been as promised, and no warranty issues that need to be fixed. I think a review has a better impact if it has some criticism, but I really don't have anything to criticize. I especially like the entire lighting package-bright exterior, customizable interior. If you are thinking about buying a Mustang-drive it at night-it's an entirely different experience.