2013 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Went from a BMW to this, and thus far very satisfied!
By yankeejb1 on 06/30/13 21:14 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

After previously having a total of 9 Camaros and Firebirds, I finally "defected" from GM to Ford and bought this Mustang, and I gotta tell you it's pretty awesome! And after coming straight from a problem-plagued technological-overkill-on-wheels BMW 335i, this car is quite a breath of fresh air by comparison. Sure it's a bit cruder in some spots, but at the end of the day there's nothing like an all-American convertible icon with a honking V8 engine and retro style and attitude that this car has in spades.

2013 GT Premium Convertible Fun to drive
By taki12 on 04/28/13 16:52 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

V8 Engine smooth and fast, Car looks great but when I hand wash or it rains water gets in door sills, trunk wells, hood, leaks out of plastic around fog lights, and rear lights, front and rear bumper crevices. After 50 years you'd think Ford would have learned how to build this car tighter. At a Sticker Price with tax of over $50,000 they need

Dream Car come true...
By lemuria81 on 12/13/12 20:37 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I bought the 2011 v6 Mustang coupe due to the many refinements and was very happy with it, but I had bought the base model and was wanting a convertible. There was enough refinements in looks and performance, as well as features that got me to trade in my 2011 for a 2013. This is the first time I have ever owned a convertible so it is a new experience for me. I think everyone should own a convertible at least once in their life! I got the premium auto with pony package, all leather and sync. The drive is much better than the 2011 and the looks are more masculine on the 2013 than the 2011. Even with the V6, there is enough power to do what you want!

Great Car-Great Price
By dwisor on 11/11/12 14:49 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I've been driving my Mustang for about six months now, and I have yet to be disappointed. The V-6 engine really has a suprising amount of punch and I simply love the way the Sync system works. The mileage has been as promised, and no warranty issues that need to be fixed. I think a review has a better impact if it has some criticism, but I really don't have anything to criticize. I especially like the entire lighting package-bright exterior, customizable interior. If you are thinking about buying a Mustang-drive it at night-it's an entirely different experience.

Amazed
By phreaks115 on 07/08/12 17:47 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I got my 2013 GT Premium Convertible and have been surprised at how much I really like it. I have never really been a fan of the newer (1980 forward) Mustang designs until I saw this one. The new front and rear design is great. The car turns and handles well, even with the solid rear axle; but not as well as the Mazda MX-5 which I upgraded from. The 5.0 V-8 is powerful and responsive with the 6 speed manual and when you stomp on the pedal, it always brings a smile. The upgraded Brembo brakes help a bunch and although you can feel that the car is heavy, it still is a load of fun to drive. Plus the car turns a lot of heads

Mustang Sally
By 13vert on 07/06/12 04:34 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for a couple of weeks now and 700 mies. So this is a first impression with 700 miles on the odometer. The 5.0 convertible puts a smile on my face every time we go for a ride. I love the retro styling (old enough to have seen it the first time) and the exahuast note with the top down. Just took the first leg of a 140 mile trip and it performed flawlessly. It is a base model GT convertible with M6 and 301A tech package, which includes SYNC. For the trip with a little preplanning we managed to get everthing in the trunk for a 4 day trip (wife and myself) including a small cooler. Would I buy it again? Yes!!!

My Mustang
By loncray on 05/23/12 06:26 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I've had my Mustang for a week, and I love it. It has fantastic giddyup, pretty good mileage, and it looks better than anything else on the road. The engine is swift and responsive, the SelectShift transmission is smooth, and I'm enjoying the Electronics package with Sync, Navigation and entertainment options.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible in VA is:

$176 per month*