2013 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Disappointing build quality
By carcritic3 on 07/27/13 07:37 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my fourth Mustang & will probably be my last. The build quality has gotten worse with each successive Mustang that I've owned. This '13 is the worst. I've had the car since 01/2013 & have less than 4K miles on it as of this writing. The car has a clunk in the rear when I accelerate. There is a rattle in the front suspension when turning to the left or when going over a speed bump at low speeds. A rattle & buzz coming from somewhere in the dash & a loose molding between the roof & quarter panel. The engine & trans are the only bright spots. This car is a rattle trap & a huge disappointment. I'm considering selling it because of the poor build quality.

Not what I expected
By kommentlhogin on 04/17/13 22:39 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

The car is quick, comfortable and smooth, but it lacks that taut, sporty, nimble feel.

First stang
By buldaawg on 02/15/13 10:43 AM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Not sure about the folks bitchin about road noise, hardly any road noise at all. The V6 at 65 MPH on the level Hwy here in the Desert is getting 31 to 32 MPG. 25MPG up in the hills. Bumps in the road not a problem either. This is a sports car, if you wanted more storage, buy an Escape. If you want silence, go by a Caddy. The V6 has 307HP and gets you up to speed in no time; I hit 80 first time out and didnít even know it till I looked at the odometer. With gas over 4 bucks and I donít want a battery driving POS..this is the best car for the money.

So I purchased the car of my childhood dreams.
By rc112 on 11/30/12 19:15 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

After lusting after Mustangs since I could remember, I finally got one. It's a base model v6 with an automatic transmission and a black pinstripe. It looks amazing. It handles well and it's very fun to drive and fast. However, I mention some cons: The interior is badly utilized. It looks cool, but there's little space to put things. Your ipod and phone take up the cup holders. And then the center console where you'd have your arm is the only other place to keep things. It's deep but not very wide. The glove box is TINY. A little tiny compartment under the radio controls would have been nice. And the gas mileage is a lie. 30 mpg? I am lucky to get over 22 on avg. And I don't go over 70.

I Made A Great Choice!
By marceloq on 08/15/12 11:02 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I test drove 3 cars in the Ford Line (Fusion, Focus, and Mustang). I selected the Mustang and am glad I did. This car is fun to drive and gets looks from all. The exterior styling is what caught my eye plus the performance from the V6 is excellent. I opted for better MPG so I have the 6 speed manual.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Mustang in VA is:

$182 per month*