2012 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: SO FAR SO GOOD !!! BUY ONE IF

2012 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

SO FAR SO GOOD !!! BUY ONE IF YOU DARE !!!
By billbert on

2012 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Bought a v6 305 hp 2012 6 speed manual trans 3.31 axle with performance package ...Empty nester mid fiftys ex 60 s 70s muscle car owner.. I am tickled to death so far..A lot of minor conplaints by others mostly about chinese made getrag trans BUT knock on wood.. I did not buy this to hammer the crap out of it or modify it heavily..COMING from the old days I cant believe the value..Like going back and getting a new small block chevy corvette fastback..GET the performance package..worth EVERY dime..This car is fast/nimble/taunt/economical/good looking/and comfortable for two..recent windows down 30 mpg roadtrip in mountains doing 65-82 mph..OLD muscle car would get 15 if your lucky.. FUN CAR!!

Favorite Features

VALUE for the buck..LOOKS..engine and exhaust SOUNDS just right..quiet with windows up highway speed.. Get all the rebates and buy below dealer cost (holdback) and you cant go wrong..

Suggested Improvements

BUILD QUALITY GOOD...LOTS OF COMPLAINTS about trans and less so with engine...MINES AOK so far..but I m easy on all my cars..