Mustang: They Never Disappoint
By jordans_stang on
2012 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
I owned a 2010 Mustang before this one and loved it. However, I wasn't the biggest fan of it's manual gearbox--it felt slow and it wasn't smooth. I bought my 2012 Mustang nearly brand new and it is extremely improved! This car is very quick for a V6. I have raced my friends 2014 V6 Camaro many times and blow it out of the water every time. I am more than impressed with its performance. It's also a beautiful design. If I go 67-70 mph freeway I have always gotten between 34-36 mpg--I know, sounds almost unrealistic, but it's not. I have tested it multiple times by dividing miles driven into gallons filled up with. These are amazing cars, indeed.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage is amazing, power is amazing, looks, comfort, quietness, 6 speed manual, traction and stability control.
Suggested Improvements
Though I bought it almost brand new, I have noticed a few small squeaks in the car when I drive. This sort of drives me insane. Also the suspension is not the quietest when going over very rough pavement, but that's expected in a sporty suspension car. Also, paint job could have been higher quality, but it's not bad. All minor things that I think can be fixed, but are worth it when you feel how amazing this car handles, drives, and the amazing power. It's so fun.