2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 - Consumer Reviews

Boss 302 5.0L V8 6-speed Manual - (2 reviews )
Boss 302
By z51hdtp on 12/25/11 04:43 AM (PST)

2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Boss 302 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Having owned many muscle cars over the years I did a great deal of research before deciding on the Boss. It is definitely the best bang for the buck. You can tool around in the car and it is docile as a lamb but if you want performance it is there in an instant. Achieving 20 mpg in town and 25 on the road in normal driving. Spirited driving results in 16 mpg overall. The handling is superb and the engine power is as expected. This is not for the faint of heart, the ride is somewhat choppy and stiff, there is a lot of road noise at highway speeds and it is easy to spin the tires in the first 3 gears but if you are a muscle car lover this is all just part of the fun.

1st Boss Review!!
By cammer on 09/14/11 16:11 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Boss 302 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Just got a performance white Boss, used with 4k miles and no trac key or Recaro seat option. really wanted those options but I refused to pay the stupid 10k markup that the dealers currently insist on. Now on to the car. In a word WOW! the handling and power of this Stang is remarkable! I can't wipe the grin off my face every time I hit an on ramp or a corner that I can accelerate through. I am driving the car daily and it is quitecivilized below 4500 rpm then all bets are off! I have been amazed as to how mant people have come to talk to me about the car or give a big thumbs up!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Ford Mustang Boss-302 in VA is:

$154 per month*