2012 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
1 year and 15,000 miles later...
By rhalpin002 on 10/20/12 06:30 AM (PDT)

2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

If you'd be upset with a creaky front end, having to return to the dealer a few times in the first 10-15K miles for warranty work (front end bushings), and a potential wheel bearing failure, then this is not the car for you. With all of that said, the style and performance far outweighs any squeaks, creaks, rattles or noises (plus the fact that it's under warranty until 36K). I will most likely be trading this in for a 50th Anniversary edition of the same model, not only because I am sure I'll want one, but also because if I'm having bushing trouble and a fairly loud wheel bearing noise at 15K miles...I can't imagine that the long-term reliability is good.

German to American
By torts on 07/26/12 19:48 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Alread forgot my bmw 1 series convertible. Enter the mustang gt convertible premium. This car is jam packed with value. The car has great ergonomics, the sync system works flawlessly, the engine is a beast of beasts and shocked me with it's pure power and torque. I expected the interior of car to be cheaply made. But to my surprise the car is beautifully appointed and laid out smartly. Not cheaply done at all. The shaker stereo rocks. Crisp highs and nice lows with no distortion. Bluetooth is amazing works great with the top down and wind blowing at 60 mph. Car handles great and has a great bite on the road. No doubt you get more car then a bmw and save over 10k. Its a no brainer.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Ford Mustang in WA is:

$207 per month*