2011 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Its an expensive toy

2011 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Its an expensive toy
By jenrobsdad on

2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have a convertible and like it, but I feel the price for the V-6 Premium was about $5K too much and I bought it used. I have only had it three weeks and was a victim of a nasty hit and run while I was in a store so it sits in the shop. It will be interesting how it will hold up after being repaired. My girlfrield loves taking it on tight curves so I think this will be more her favorite car than mine. I miss my 2011 Fusion SEL. Much better bang for the buck.

I love the gas mileage. 23-26 in the city and 30-32 on the highway. Automatic transmission shifts almost unnoticed. Love the changeable lighting on the instrument panel.

Longer seat belts, not all of us are thin toothpicks. I worry about belting in the winter with a heavy coat on. Belts may not fit at all. I had no issues with the Fusion. It feels a bit unstable over bumps, I know that seems to be common with convertibles.