2011 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: One Shocking Mustang

2011 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

One Shocking Mustang
By matsmith7 on

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned nothing but V8 muscle cars in my life. So when I decided to look at the new V6 Mustang I was confident it would disapoint. However, to my surprise it was fantastic. So great in fact, that I bought one! The car handles great and is a real joy to drive. The steering is just fantastic. I also got the 6 Speed Manual which is great. I have added a few aftermarket things throughout and are now pushing around 350hp at the engine. The car will get to 60 in 5 seconds flat and if im quick enough it will even get in the high 4s to 60. Thats incredible! The car just goes and looks good getting there. I got 32.5 MPG last week with mostly highway driving. Its the first great V6 Mustang ever!

HP, adjustable Steering, Overall Feel, Shifter, seats, visibility, cabin room

My Mustang is only 5 months old and I have already had the A/C fixed and new front control arms. Plus it has a hard time going into third gear at times and the remote works when it wants. So it would be nice if Ford improved its build quality.