NOT another MCNO Muscle Car in Name Only
By VaBch CMC on
2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)
FINALLY! not a MCNO an reasonale price too. I waited for the 2011 after reading about them at the Edmunds site. Performance and MPG is much better than the 2010s. Only had my Candy Red coupe a couple of weeks but love it so far. Because of time some ratings a what I hope for. Runs close to my GTOs and GTX I had from 65- 71.Fun to drive on the two lane back roads and I am getting 23-25 MPG with a mix of driving. I am using 93 OCT gas, and plan to keep using it. I like the SYNC too. I also got a good price on it, as another reviewer said, you don't have to pay MSRP. I drove the Camaro and Challenger too, but think the STANG is best overall. I am looking forward to making driving fun again.
Favorite Features
412 hp, 6M, SYNC, styling, handling, electric PS, love the candy red, satellite radio, leather int, the MPG, basically everything about it. This car is great for short merge lanes, no problem getting to hi-way speed for merging.
Suggested Improvements
I prefer XM over Sirius radio. I would love a functional hood scoop like I had on my "69 Judge ram air IV" and 70 GTX 440-six pack. Don't know if it would help performance. But on my GTX, it was flat on hood until flipped switch inside and it rose from the hood, very cool, also had P-47 shark teeth.