2011 MUSTANG GT Convertible
By JIM REED on
2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)
This is my sixth Mustang since 1980, and my third convertible (1984 5.0LX V8 and 1987 GT V8). I had it out for a two hour top down drive today. When you drive this new Mustang GT, you feel as if you're an active part of the car. It fits you so well and is that flawless in everything it does. And its ride, handling and V8 engine performance are all totally off the scale. Ford's new EPAS steering is incredible, best ever. They just seem to have gotten everything right on this car! My Mustang was the first Mustang GT convertible sold by my dealer! It was specially ordered by me and took exactly eight weeks, as promised. I took delivery on July 9th.
Favorite Features
New 5.0 L V8 is outstanding. EPAS steering system. Ride and Handling. Overall quality is top-notch. Ford's Shaker 1000 stereo system is the best one that I've ever heard. The Grabber Blue paint and complete spoilers pkge attract lot's of complements everywhere I go.
Suggested Improvements
Add telescoping steering wheel (from Edge?). Design a little more room into the interior. Move trunk release button from top of the console. Offer Dual Air Conditioning separate from the Nav package.