2011 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Best Mustang So FAR!

2011 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Best Mustang So FAR!
By Phil on

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have always had mustangs in my family, my mother bought her 01 Mustang GT new, and I instantly fell in love, So I bought a 10 GT last year, and felt I paid too much, so I was able to get an awesome deal, Thanks Frank Bradley you Great! So where do I start I loved my 10 GT, but this one takes off where the last one ended, 5.0 412 H.P. and there is not one single pony missing, actually putting out 435 HP. Acceleration is a rush I have the Automatic mind you, and it is so much fun, the Electric power steering is so smooth and precise, visibility is great! And I get lots of compliments with the Grabber Blue, Electronics work great and cabin is nice and cozy! Overall 11 Mustang GT is Awesome!

Sync Turn by Turn Directions, My Color Gauges, Acceleration, and of course the 5.0 V8, and Smooth shifting Automatic, Grabber Blue is defiantly a head turner!

Speakers on the Shaker 500 could use some work, but Oh well I don't really listen to much music, since I have the soundtrack of that awesome 5.0 roar!